Mac and Windows – Support
It’s always reassuring to know that an IT expert is just a phone call away.
Our Mac and PC IT support services bring you the peace of mind and convenience of an in-house IT team without the associated cost.
Whether you need to resolve an urgent IT problem or are looking for long-term IT strategy and support, we can help. We provide a range of support services that enable businesses to get the most from their IT systems.
By passing your IT support on to us, you and your staff can get on with your jobs without having to spend valuable time sorting out IT issues.
We specialise in providing first-rate IT support and ensure that your systems are running smoothly and securely so that you can get on with building your business, safe in the knowledge that computer problems are not going to hold you back.
We are friendly and won’t baffle you with techno-babble. We are also reliable, fast, professional and cost-effective.
But don’t just take our word for it, read our Customer Testimonials to see what others have to say.
Our services include:
- Daily office systems administration for both Mac and Windows users
- Email set up and management
- FTP services (so that you can easily and securely share files across the Internet)
- Networking (we’ll network your systems for maximum efficiency)
- Security reviews and ongoing improvements (including firewalls and virus protection)
- Disaster recovery
- Disaster prevention
- Ongoing support (help and advice whenever you need it)
- Regular onsite and offsite backups
- Server set up
- Hardware and software installation (we can help you choose and install the best hardware and software for your business)
- Internet and broadband services
Our customers benefit from:
- Telephone hotline
- 24/7/365 days a year email support
- One-hour emergency response
When it comes to location, distance is not an issue. Our unique networking setup provides you Mac and PC IT support anywhere across the UK including: Leeds, London, Hull, Sheffield, Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle and Glasgow.
Companies large and small use our support contracts to keep their businesses successful and profitable. So whether you use Macs or PCs, if you rely on your computers to get the job done, contact us today for a chat about how a JRP support contract could save you time and money.