Mac PC Backup Support Leeds will investigate if your backup procedures are adequate.
Most organisations rely on their computer files, data and emails to run their business.
Very few have a proper backup procedure in place.
If you lost all of your data due to fire, flood, theft or computer failure what would the implications be?
Simply having a copy of your data might not be enough.
But don’t worry; let us take over your backup procedures giving you the peace of mind that your data is retrievable no matter what happens.
We can set up incremental or mirror copies of your data and your settings on both servers and desktop computers.
The solution is to supply and configure backup systems that archive your data onsite (to tape and removable hard drives) or offsite (via collection or broadband) and we monitor your backups on a daily basis.
Our backup services include:
- Mac backup and PC backup for desktops and servers
- Onsite and offsite backups
- Bootable backups include your unique settings and preferences even if your hard drive has failed
- Incremental backups this means multiple backups are saved regularly so you can ‘roll back’ your data to a point in the past
- Mirror image backups (providing an exact copy of all the data on your hard drive)
- Software Updates to ensure the latest version of the backup system is available
So don’t wait until disaster strikes before you put a backup plan in place.
Contact us today and we will advise how a backup process will help you avoid disaster and keep your business operating smoothly.
Mac PC Backup Support Leeds is available across the UK.