How do you know if your backup procedures are adequate?
Most organisations rely on their computer files, data and emails to run their business, yet very few have a proper backup procedure in place.
If you lost all of your data due to fire, flood, theft or computer failure what would the implications be? Simply having a copy of your data might not be enough.
But don’t worry; we can take over your backup procedures giving you the peace of mind that your data is retrievable no matter what happens.
We can set up incremental or mirror copies of your data and your settings on both servers and desktop computers. We supply and configure backup systems that archive your data onsite (to tape and removable hard drives) or offsite (via collection or broadband) and we monitor your backups on a daily basis.
Once our process is in place, you can sit back and relax, safe in the knowledge that your data is protected.
Our backup services include:
- Mac backup and PC backup for desktops and servers
- Onsite and offsite backups
- Bootable backups (allowing you to restore your operating system with all your settings and preferences even if your hard drive has failed)
- Incremental backups (multiple backups are saved, rather than just the most recent meaning that the process can be quicker and you can ‘roll back’ your data to a point in the past if necessary)
- Mirror image backups (providing an exact copy of all the data on your hard drive)
So don’t wait until disaster strikes before you put a backup plan in place. Contact us today and we will advise how a backup process will help you avoid disaster and keep your business operating smoothly.